Friday, January 9, 2015

Italy Flights British Airways, catering and interior photos

Actually I'm korean.
I was going to Italy via the United Kingdom from Korea incheon / British airways
I uip




















This is airline's first meals.
During the flight, airline meals are provided twice.

This is chicken soup.


































There are 2 kinds of wine.
Red and white.

















This is a piece of cake, really delicious.
Melting feeling is amazing, and graciously sweet.




















Another bread is not that delicious.







There are many contents in monitor(?) tablet? on chair.
You can see movies, comics, listen musics etc...
really good for time killing.











Second airline meals that I selected is Korean beef rice.
Not that delicious, and foreign who is not Korean hated this in my view.






This is sky view in my window at afternoon.











































Isn't it beautiful?
White clouds are seems candy fluff



This is sky view at evening.
United kindom's airport.

London Heathrow Airport's night sky view.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment